Terms and Conditions
Please find terms and conditions that apply to all purchases over the phone, in-store or via this website. Please read carefully.
- All prices include VAT at (20%).
- We reserve the right to change any advertised prices at any time.
- Every effort is made to ensure prices and descriptions are correct.
- Please note that prices change on a daily basis.
- When placing an order you are purchasing the item(s) at the price(s) shown at that time.
- Should a price change after your purchase we are unable to make any adjust.
- In the event that an error is discovered with the price of any goods you have ordered:
- We will inform you as soon as we can whereupon we will give you the option of amending your order at the correct price or cancelling it.
- Payment can be made by most major credit cards (except American Express and Diners Club cards). We also accept any debit card.
- Full payment for your goods is taken when a new order is created (only applicable to non-finance purchases).
- Special orders require a minimum 20% non-refundable deposit to be made before this item is ordered.
- All products are subject to availability and may be changed at any time.
- If your order cannot be fulfilled you will be offered an alternative or given a full refund.
- If an order is received for a discontinued product we will automatically provide you with the up-to-date equivalent, providing it is available and the same price as the discontinued model. If this is not the case we will contact you.
- We offer a FREE local delivery service for items over £150.
- Delivery charges may apply to items delivered outside of this local area.
- Upon delivery a signature will be required.
- Stock delivery dates to in-store are estimated at all times and may be delayed without prior notice (e.g. due to sudden stock shortages, manufacturing delays, or delivery vehicle breakdowns), which is why we strongly advise all customers not to book fitters until they have received the relevant goods, as no claims will be accepted. We shall not be liable for any losses, costs, damages, charges or expenses caused by any delay in delivering goods.
- Whilst our own drivers are happy to wheel your product into an unobstructed room of your choice, we cannot be held responsible for any damage incurred. It is your responsibility to protect any floor coverings to prevent damage while the products are being situated in the property.
- While every effort is made to position items in the requested rooms, due to Heath and Safety laws it may be unsafe for our delivery drivers to carry large items to the request location.
- Once the delivery has been accepted at the delivery address you have a duty of care for the goods. In the event that you, or a third party, transport the goods from the delivery address to another location we cannot be held responsible for any damages.
Damaged and Faulty Goods
- Do not install any damaged items. This counts as acceptance of goods and the item is then non-returnable and non-refundable.
- Damaged goods must be reported within 48 hours of delivery.
- In the event that goods are received in a damaged state please retain the product together with any packaging and contact us within 48 hours of receipt with photographic evidence.
- Faulty items require a inspection by a manufacturer's qualified engineer to establish the reason for the fault and allow for its rectification. This may be need before a replacement can be arranged.
Unwanted Goods Purchased Online and Over Telephone
- Do not install or use any unwanted items. This counts as acceptance of goods and the item is then non-returnable and non-refundable.
- Under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000, you have the right to cancel your order within 7 days of receipt of the goods, without giving a reason.
- You must notify us of your wish to cancel within 7 days, starting the day after delivery.
- You have the choice of returning the goods via your own means, or requesting that we collect them.
- If you request collection, we will collect the goods on the next available date that one of our delivery vehicles is in your area.
- We will not charge you for collection.
- You have a duty of care while the goods are in your possession and we reserve the right to charge you for any damage that may have occurred during this period.
- Full refunds will be provided for items which are returned to us in their original condition. This means:
- The returned goods must be unused and 'as new' with their original box and packaging including all manuals (please do not mark or handwrite on manuals), accessories and remote control (if supplied).
- We reserve the right to apply re-stocking charge for non-stock special order items returned under the following circumstances.
- We do not accept returns and will not provide refunds under the following circumstances:
- The goods you wish to return are in any condition other than 'as new'.
- The goods have been installed and/or used.
- Cables have been cut or terminated.
Unwanted Goods Purchased In Store
- We do not offer refunds for wrongly ordered or unwanted goods purchased in-store. We will offer a credit note without expiry date or an exchange. In the case of non-stock special orders a re-stocking charge may apply.
- Re-delivery or collection charges may apply.
We offer a chargeable removal service at the point of delivery.
- Old machines removal £15.00
- Old Fridge/Freezers removal £20.00
- Fridge/Freezer door reversal £20.00, please note "door reversing" may leave marks where the original fixings and handles once were from their original machine tightening .
- We offer a installation service for the following items.
- Washers or Dishwashers to a suitable supply only £25.00.
- Tune-in of Televisions, Recorders or Set top boxs to a suitable supply with a required aerial, cable or Satellite only £35.00, please note that it will be necessary for you to know your WiFi password to connect to your Broadband where needed.
- Installation will not be completed if it deemed not suitable or a risk to our drivers.
Accuracy of Product Information
All product information shown on the website is believed to be correct and accurate from the source material (i.e. manufacturer's documentation). However we regret that we cannot be held responsible for any errors or omissions.
Manufacturer's Guarantees and Extended Warranties
- All items offer a 12 month manufactors guarantee unless otherwise stated.
- Has been used solely for domestic purposes and is on domestic premises; i.e. not for commercial or trade use.
- Has been used solely in accordance with the instruction book.
- Has not been subject to misuse, accident, modified or repaired by anyone other than the manufacturer's service engineers.
- Please note: Any free warranty offers from certain manufacturers must be registered by the purchaser. We do not take responsibility for unregistered free warranty claims.